OFFICE OF THE DEAN
The Office of the Dean provides administrative support to the College of College of Forestry and Natural Resources (CFNR). The administrative staff and standing committees provide various types of support to carry out the activities of the Dean’s Office and other College-wide functions.
Office of the Dean and the Associate Dean
The Office of the College Dean and the Associate Dean function mainly to:
- Develop, administer and promote the academic programs and academic support
functions of the college including international programs;
- Coordinate and promote academic proposals, changes, reviews, and other
academic matters with the other deans of the university, and other institutions and
- Develop and coordinate educational policies, planning functions and physical
facilities planning and utilization of the college.
Marlo D. Mendoza, MDM
Analyn L. Codilan, PhD
Administrative and Technical Services
Previously known as Administrative Services Unit, the Administrative and Technical Services is now part of the Office of the Dean.
It caters to the various needs of the College ranging from human resource development, information technology, financial management, campus planning and development and
records management to supply and property management.
- Balane, Noel P. | Administrative Aide VI
- Cabrido, Eric Luis F. | Administrative Officer V
- Casili, Alberth M. | Administrative Aide III
- Catolico, Ernesto L. | Administrative Aide IV
- Dao, April Lou V. | Administrative Aide III
- Eusebio, Ma. Bella M. | Administrative Aide VI
- Gomez , Heracleo T. | Administrative Aide VI
- Jaraplasan, Leo H | Administrative Aide IV
- Lozano, Elenita B. | Administrative Officer II
- Manese, Leo T. | Administrative Aide V
- Maranan, Alex J. | Administrative Aide III
- Tamisin, Gaudencio T. | Administrative Aide III
- Valencia Roderic M. | Administrative Officer I
- Yonzon, Rommel M. | Administrative Assistant I